Sunday, December 28, 2014

Red Heart

OOTD














Shirt: Play by Comme De Garcons, Cardigan: H & M, Jeans: Topshop (petite), Boots: BP, Bucket Bag: Baggu

Photos by: P.V.

I have been living out of this grey cardigan and if I could, I would totally wear it everyday. The weather in California has been warm enough that I could stroll around in just a lightweight sweater. This long-sleeved Comme Des Garcon shirt goes with any outfit. The simple blue stripes and the pop of red keeps it as a classic piece. I always wanted a bucket bag and found this amazing one from a Baggu Sample Sale. It was such a beautiful sunny day, I decided to snap a few photos with my outfit of the day. I hope to share more of my everyday outfits in addition to some of the great deals I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment