Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Essentials










To be honest, I'm too lazy to wear makeup everyday. When I'm running late, I just moisturize my lips with the Rosebud Lipbalm and lightly fill in my brows with Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. This eyebrow product is freakin awesome! At first, it was extremely difficult to apply and I looked like I drew my eyebrows in with a sharpie. But with patience and practice, I have mastered drawing a fuller, natural brow. The best part is that it is waterproof and you do not have to worry about it fading throughout the day.

I have a love/hate relationship with lipstick. It looks beautiful when on, but as the day goes by, the lipstick bleeds and I end up looking like a hot mess. The Nars Matte Velvet Lip Pencil is so easy to apply on the go. The color is a darker nude shade that it gives you an edgy look without being too vampy. And to finish up my look, I use Lancome Hypnose Mascara to thicken my eyelashes.  The waterproof formula holds up my curl for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment