Monday, January 26, 2015

Sweater Weather





Boots: Madewell

Photos by MAK

I had my eyes on these beautiful Billie boots for quite some time last year. I initially tried on a size 6 in store, and was quite disappointed at how freakin huge the boots were; my feet were swimming in them. Also, I couldn't rationalize the price ($228). One day I looked online and THEY WERE ON SALE!! SALE SALE SALE. Yes I love sales. I read numerous reviews stating that the boots ran a bit large, so I took the plunge and ordered a half size smaller. The boots were pretty snug at first, but after a few wears, they became the most comfortable boots I owned.

These boots are perfect to wear to work, as it gives me an extra 2 1/2" in height. So that makes me a whopping 5'2 1/2"! Anything to make me look less like a teenager is a plus in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment