Tuesday, February 3, 2015

In the City









Sweater: Loft I Sunglasses: Illesteva I Jeans: Topshop I Necklace: Madewell I Purse: Sophie Hulme

Photos by P.V.

Traveled on Bart to the city on Saturday with my loved ones.  This day was not filled with the usual shopping. Instead, I ventured through San Francisco sharing stories about my past and pondering what other types of new foods we could discover in the future. Had the pleasure of dining at Coqueta,  located right off the pier. Coqueta offers Spanish tapas, which is perfect for me! I can never finish a full plate myself. Sharing the dishes family style enabled me to sample each exquisite dish.

It was truly a memorable day for me. Toes were a bit achy from all the walking, but I cannot be thankful enough to have these people in my life. I love you family + P.

2 comments: