Friday, August 21, 2015

Shopping Ban

I began a partial shopping ban early July-August in attempts to cut down the clutter in my closet. To my surprise, I actually succeeded in going 1 month without buying a single article of clothing. The title of this post may seem misleading, as my ban is only on clothes. This ban did not include purses, shoes, electronics, or other goodies. 

So I decided to continue this shopping (clothing) ban until the end of this year. A swarm of anxiety just hit me, thinking about all the clothes that will never be mine. I will document my status and fill you in on my shopping withdrawals. Hopefully, Pinterest will fuel my needs in the interim. 

I'm sure you're wondering what I will be posting on this blog if I will not be adding new pieces of clothing to my collection. Well, I hope to find new ways to style my classic outfits and also steer away from trends. Wish me luck!

3 comments: